Technical Operations Report (TOR)
- Lack of a reporting tool easy to use and obviates the labor-intensive way of putting together Tech Ops financial reports.
- Designed a solution to extract “big” data from PRISM and DELPHI through a synchronized data pull operation using java standalone interfaces.
- Implemented a Programmable Logic SQL interface to merge datasets from PRISM and DELPHI into a usable single dataset with records aligned.
- Utilized existing resources to create flexible, time efficient, cost-effective customized applications.
- Provided an external systems architecture highlighting the authentic agency financial data sources needed.
- Ability to be deployed on newer technologies.
- Near real-time access to data in dashboard view of data from PRISM and DELPHI for accurate projections and EACs.
- Consolidated view of operating costs and allocation status by cost center.
- Reduced report cycle times from 2-3 weeks to near real-time
<< Back to Case Studies
Request A Call