FAA OPS Review Board (ORB)
- ATO Ops annual requirements always far exceed budget allocations.
- Lack of fair and standardized approach to estimating costs and prioritizing requirements.
- Absence of corporate approach to problem solving.
- Performed gap analysis on existing Operations budget processes and tools.
- Restructured Operations budget categories
- Developed new governance structure.
- Developed an ORB communications and outreach package for the ATO community.
- Performed fiscal year lessons learned to improve the framework for out years.
- First ever impartial, standardized, and repeatable framework for operations budget formulation, presentation, allocation, and execution processes.
- Established the ORB framework and used the framework for the execution of budget allocation.
- Continue to support monthly variance analysis for execution year.
<< Back to Case Studies
Request A Call