BPAS is seeking a Business Analyst that can provide key support to our software development and process improvement efforts. Successful candidates will have strong communication and critical thinking skills as well as a desire to learn and work as part of a team. The Business Analyst will work closely with project management and customers to support the development and delivery of excellent products.
• Project/Contract Duties:
- Perform quality assurance testing
- Attend client meetings
- Produce project documentation such as meeting minutes and user guides
- Application data refreshes and reports
- Support adherence to company processes and provide improvement suggestions
• Internal Duties:
- Understand company processes and learn to recognize opportunities for improvement
- Support in document maintenance
- Share site/folder management
- Other office improvements and/or suggestions
• Proposals/New Business Development:
- Assist in proposal writing/development as requested
• Ad hoc tasks as requested
Skills and Qualifications:
• U.S. Citizenship is a requirement.
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university with a major in any field that included or was supplemented by; at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management is required.
• One-year minimum of job experience
All interested candidates can email their resumes to Nicole St.Cyr at Nicole.StCyr@bpaservices.com
<< Back to Careers