Business Process and Automation Services LLC (BPAS) is a Small Business Administration 8(a) and ISO 9001 certified company. BPAS has also been appraised at the CMMI Maturity Level 3 for all software development projects. We have an expanding variety of highly technical, management, and automation tools and skills that allow us to be full and active participants in the success of our client’s organization.
Founded in 2008 by Chandra Edara and William Nije, BPAS began as a two-person company supporting one contract to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), but has since blossomed into a company of experienced and highly qualified experts in computer science, systems engineering, program management and software engineering. Our team members have developed innovative and methodical solutions and have managed systems both on and off customer premises. We utilize our experience and background in interdisciplinary sciences and engineering to provide scalability, resources, and flexibility to acclimate to and manage our customers changing and growing needs. We understand that requirements, processes, and priorities for a large government organization are continually evolving. We tailor our engineering services and management process to constantly adapt, be proactive, deliver on time, and stay within budget.
Here are the major differentiators between BPAS and other contractors:
- Experience – Average of over 15 years of industry experience
- Technical Expertise – Over 50% of the employees have advanced degrees with certifications from Oracle, Carnegie Mellon and Cisco.
- Management – Over 40% of our employees are PMP certified.
- All employees have obtained FAA Public Trust Level clearance.
Even more impressive is the highly-qualified team and diversity of backgrounds of each employee. Team members include, but are not limited to:
- Engineers: Aerospace, Electrical, Systems and Software
- Enterprise Architects
- Database architects and DBAs
- Certified and experienced Program and Project Management experts
- Analysts: Business and Program
- Commercial Pilots and Air Traffic Controllers